Saturday, August 3, 2013

Côte d'Azur: Black and White

Bonjour!

That's almost the only thing I can say here in France. I had French lessons in school for more than 6 years, so I'm a little bit ashamed as you can understand! And on top of that I almost go to France every year, so that makes me even more ashamed!

I'm in Antibes for the first time, that's near Cannes and Nice. It's a little place here in the South of France, but the beach is beautful and the food, people and weather are great!

As I told you guys I would post a new outfit online with the clothes I bought the other day.. And I keep my promises ;-) So here it is!

My new Brooklyn shirt was a really good purchase, but unfortunately I have seen more than 5 other girls wearing it already.. So I'm not the only one who likes it!
I love shorts in summer and this is my favorite! It's a little bit high-waisted which we see a lot this season. I'm glad it's a white pair of shorts by the way, cause I'm convinced you look more tanned when you're wearing white.. Thank god, cause I'm not really tanned yet. Always takes me a week to warm up ;-)
Another thing I can't miss in my suitcase when I go on vacation are my sneakers! I'm a fan of Converse sneakers. I think you can combine them with any outfit.
I also even brought my Isabel Marant sneakers, which are way too hot to wear over here, but maaaybe there's gonna be a new outfit coming wearing them!

Bonne soirée mes amis!

Bisous.

I'm wearing:
ZARA shirt and shorts
H&M bag/clutch and necklace
Converse sneakers
Ray Ban sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment