Monday, August 12, 2013

Côte d'Azur: Saint-Tropez


I'm wearing:
Brandy Melville top and skirt
ZARA sandals
Ray Ban sunnies
Hey you!

My holiday here in the South of France is great! We go to the beach often but we see a lot as well!
An example is Saint-Tropez. The little place that's known by it's stores, beachclubs such as Nikki Beach and Club 55 and by it's decadence in general.
I have been to Saint-Tropez a lot of times in my life but the last time I was here was 4 years ago..
It's more crowded than ever, but I still love the little streets and the beautiful old buildings. And of course we went to our favorite bakery called ''La Tarte Tropezienne'', where you can buy the best croissants in whole France ;-)

It was a really hot day, so I chose a windy outfit. My Brandy Melville skirt was a really good purchase and I wear it a lot here in France.
I bought my neon pink bag in Tuscany last summer and I got a lot of compliments on it. I only use it in summer time, because of the color... but I must say, it's one of my favorites!

We also went to Fondation Maeght. A beautiful museum at a great place here in the neighborhood! I will post some pictures soon!

Bisous.


No comments:

Post a Comment