Thursday, August 15, 2013

Côte d'Azur: SANDRO






SANDRO tee
ZARA skort, purse and sandals
YSL ring
FENDI necklace
Hi guys!

I've been in Holland for a couple of days now, and in a few hours I will be leaving for Lowlands! It's my first time going there, and I'm very excited!
Here is my last outfit post from the Côte.. I miss it a lot, and I wished I could stay longer.. BUT, the real life is coming again.. School.. After Lowlands I'll be spending a lot of time working on my assessment. I have good and creative ideas, so now I just need to work them out! ;-)

Anyways, I still need to pack some stuff for this weekend! Hopefully I will take a lot of nice pictures I can post afterwards! 

Have a great weekend everybody!

OH! By the way! If you're not known with Stylescout, go there! It's a cute store at Elandsgracht in Amsterdam. 
I just went there and bought something I've been waiting for a very long time.. will post after this!

LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment